Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mark the Date - New Moon Event

We hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!

We would like to announce that TwilightMOMS.com and The Mitch Hansen Band will be co-hosting a New Moon Event!

The event will be held Thursday, November 19, 2009 at the South Towne Expo Center. The Mitch Hansen Band will be performing in concert followed by the midnight show of New Moon at the Megaplex 17 at the Jordan Commons. Exact times and prices will be announced in the next few months.

We appreciate all of your ideas and suggestions. We will be using them to make this event bigger and better!

Remember to mark the date!

Thanks!
Kirsten, Kimberly & Jenny
Movie Premiere Committee

4 comments:

Shannon said...

EEk! I am so pumped. the Mitch Hanson Band. I thought I'd never get to see one of his shows. But Noe he's coming to Utah! Thanks! I'm reserving my spot as soon as it's announced.
Thanks!

Misty said...

Sweet I am so beyond excited !!!!!!
Let me know if you need any help i am on board for whatever and However You need me ...
xoxoxox,misty

Chels said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited!!

Sarahzina said...

Yay!!! I won't be 8 1/2 months pregnant this time!! I am so excited for the next movie!!